Check list for applicants with foreign and international exams
When you apply for admission to a bachelor’s degree at the University of Copenhagen, you need to follow this check list for documentation. You have to upload the documents at www.optagelse.dk.
- Upper secondary school education/high school diploma: a copy of your original diploma and a transcript of records (all the courses that you have had at school) issued by the school
- If you have studied after secondary school /high school: a copy of your original diploma and a transcript of records (all the courses that you have had at college or university) issued by the school
- Foreign diplomas and transcripts of records have to be translated into Danish or English by a sworn translator, unless they are issued in English, French, German, Swedish or Norwegian
- Documentation for passed Danish language qualifications: Studieprøve i dansk or Dansk A
- If you have taken any supplementary courses in Denmark or abroad: documentation for the course
- If necessary, documentation for how many hours you were taught in specific courses or subjects at school
- For citizens in countries outside EU/EEA: you need to document your residence permit
- Power of attorney if you wish to give someone written authorization to represent you or act on your behalf with your application
If you apply through quota 2, you need to enclose:
- Motivational letter
- Documentation for your relevant activities: studies, employment, voluntary work.
You can read more about applying through quote 2 here (in Danish only).
For important deadlines, please go to When and how to apply.