Cpr Registration – University of Copenhagen

Cpr Registration

When you have arrived in Denmark, you are required to register with the local Citizens Service. To do so you must have your residence permit and a permanent address in Denmark. When you register, you will be provided with a personal identity number, called a cpr-number, as well as a Health Insurance Card.

Information about how to apply for the CPR number will be sent by e-mail to all exchange students.

More information is available from Copenhagen International House.