Master of Science (MSc) in Chemistry
By 2025 eight billion human beings will need food when they are hungry, heat when they are cold and medicine when they suffer. With current technologies we cannot help them. If you want to create new solutions, study for a Master of Science degree in Chemistry at the University of Copenhagen.
The programme is offered in English.
The two-year MSc programme in Chemistry equips you with the necessary skills for participating in research groups or for the independent leadership and management of complex work and development situations within the field.
The University of Copenhagen is renowned for its range of courses in all important fields of chemistry, including inorganic, physical and computational chemistry.
- Organic synthesis: Novel drugs for the pharmaceutical industry
- Green and sustainable chemistry: Energy, environmental technologies, cleantech.
- Inorganic chemistry: Novel materials, catalysts and electronics. Large research infrastructure.
- Physical chemistry: Spectroscopy and computational chemistry providing atmospheric, environmental and fundamental insights.
- Chemistry with a minor subject: Teach at Danish Upper secondary schools or work in sales, communications and media.
Read more about:
- Which forms do I fill out?
- When must I apply?
- What are the tuition fees?
- What are the language requirements?
- Necessary competences?
- Which courses are required?