Chemistry > Admission Requirements
(1) Applicants with a Bachelor's degree in Chemistry from the University of Copenhagen may be admitted to the MSc Programme in Chemistry.
(2) Applicants with a Bachelor's degree in Chemistry from other universities in Denmark or the Nordic Region may be admitted to the Master's Programme in Chemistry.
(3) Applicants with a Bachelor's degree in Nanotechnology and Biochemistry from the University of Copenhagen may be admitted if their programme included elements of:
- general and inorganic chemistry
- organic chemistry
- analytical chemistry
- chemical synthesis
- physical chemistry
- laboratory teaching, incl. laboratory safety
accounting for a total of min. 60 ECTS credits.
(4) In addition, the Faculty may admit applicants who, after a thorough assessment, are deemed to possess educational qualifications equivalent to those required in subsections (1)–(3).
Applicants with Bachelor degrees in Chemistry from the University of Copenhagen are guaranteed admission on the first MSc intake after graduation.
Second priority will be accorded to other applicants with a BSc in Chemistry, followed by applicants with a BSc in Nanotechnology or Biochemistry, as per (3).
- Find information about language requirements.