Note that you may apply without a language test and that the language requirement has to be met by commencement of studies.
Documentation of language proficiency
The Faculty of Humanities accepts the following documentation of language proficiency;
- English at level B in the Danish upper-secondary school
- IELTS test with a minimum score of 6.5
- Cambridge CPE passed
- Paper-based TOEFL test with a minimum score af 560
- Internetbased TOEFL test with a minimum score of 83
All test reports are valid for two (2) years only.
The TOEFL test results should be sent to The Faculty of Humanities, institution code number: 3312
Applicants exempt from documentation of language proficiency
The following applicants are exempt from documenting language proficiency:
- Native English speakers, Citizens of the United Kingdom, Ireland, USA, Australia, New Zealand and Canada.
- Applicants, regardless of nationality, holding a bachelor's degree from either the United Kingdom, Ireland, USA, Australia, New Zealand or Canada.
- Nordic Citizens