English language qualifications

English A (advanced) or English B (intermediate) are the required English language qualifications. If you have not obtained these levels, it is possible to take an English language test instead. The tests and required minimum scores for approval of English B and English A are listed below.

If you have achieved the required minimum score in one of the tests below, you do not need to apply for approval of equivalent qualifications. In that case, you simply upload your language test certificate along with your application on optagelse.dk. Please note, that it is your responsibility to make sure that we get your test results – we do not receive any documents directly from the test providers.

TOEFL and IELTS tests are valid for two years, while CAE and CPE have no date of expiry.