Forward this page to a friend

EU/EEA Citizens

Citizens of EU and EEA Countries

If you are an EU/EEA citizen, you will need a residence permit, if you are staying in Denmark for more than three months. The permit may be obtained at the Regional State Admisnistration Statsforvaltningen upon arrival in Denmark. Bring your passport, one passport photo (two if you are not an EU citizen) and your 'Letter of Admission' when you apply.