Students with disabilities

If you are enrolled in a bachelor's degree programme at the University of Copenhagen – and suffer from a documented disability that requires special support in order for you to undertake your studies – you can apply for Special Educational Support (SPS).



























How to prepare for the interview

Before your interview, you must:

  • complete and send various forms and medical documentation to your Functional Impairment Counsellor at
  • think about the specific challenges that you have in relation to your study programme.

Why do we need this information?

It is important that you send the necessary forms and documents in order for your Functional Impairment Counsellor to prepare for the interview and be entitled to apply for Special Educational Support on your behalf at the National Agency for Education and Quality after the SPS-interview.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or problems with the forms.

Forms and documentation

Please find the specific forms and documentation below, that you need to complete and send to no later than 10 a.m the day before your SPS-interview. 

IMPORTANT: You must send forms and the medical documentation from your KUmail as this is a secure email and in PDF format if possible.