Bachelor's degree from Denmark
As a citizen in EU (including Denmark), EEA or Switzerland, you can apply for admission based on:
1) A relevant Danish Bachelor’s degree or another relevant degree at the same educational level
2) Proof that you meet the language requirements for English B or equivalent skill level (see below)
- Some Bachelor’s degrees have already been assessed to meet the admission requirements. See the list of Bachelor’s degrees that automatically fulfil the admission requirements.
- If your degree does not fulfill the admission requirements automatically, the study board will evaluate your application and assess if your degree can meet the admission requirements based on its academic content.
If you are unsure whether your degree meets the admission requirements:
You can only get an answer to whether or not your degree meets the admission requirement by applying for admission at the MSc Programme. Solely the admission committee can evaluate whether you are qualified or not. They do this once they have received your application.
The admission process is free of charge for citizens of the EU (including Denmark), EEA or Switzerland.
As a citizens of the EU (including Denmark), EEA or Switzerland, you do not have to pay tuition fees.
When to apply
- The application portal opens: 16. January
- Application deadline: 1. March
Late application based on availability
If the maximum student intake is not met after 1. March applications are processed late application is available.
• The application portal opens: 10. June
• Application deadline: 20. June
How to apply
It is your bachelor’s degree and its academic contents, which determine whether you meet the admission requirements. Please note that the MSc programme is in English. Therefore, there is specific language requirement for the study programme.
When you apply for admission, you need to create an application at the application portal and upload relevant documentation. This is the only way you can apply for admission.
Documentation for your application
See the list of documentation you need to upload when you apply for admission.
Get your documentation via data exchange
If you are a student at UCPH, AU, AAU, SDU, ITU or CBS, we recommend that you import the documentation of your Bachelor’s degree automatically using the data exchange function. You simply ask the system to import your educational data from your university.
The application portal opens: 16. January
Application deadline: 1. March
You can submit 3 applications for UCPH
Please note that you may submit a maximum of 3 applications to UCPH study programs with the same study start.
Follow your application
Once you have applied for admission, you will find application updates and received messages from the University. When you receive a message at the application portal, you will receive an email at the mail address you have registered with your application.
Tips for the application portal
- Use Firefox or Goggle Chrome as your browser when creating and submitting you application.
- Check the user guide for the application portal when you fill out your application.
- Read the FAQ where you can find answers to the most common questions concerning the application portal.
- Contact the student counsellor if you cannot find the answers, you are looking for in the FAQ.
- Contact Service desk if you have technical problems.
You will receive your application result via the application portal no later than 10 June.
Accept your offer of admission
If you have received an offer of admission, you need to accept the offer. If you do not accept the offer before the deadline (which will appear in your admission letter), you will lose your spot in the MSc programme. Therefore, it is important to check the status of your application regularly at the application portal.
Check your email regularly
When you receive a message at the application portal, you will receive an email at the mail address you have registered with your application. Please be aware that emails from the application portal may end up in your spam filter.
Have you been offered admission?
We look forward to meeting you and to welcoming you to the MSc programme.
The welcome program at your MSc programme will take place late August. The program will be available in May.
Check for messages in the application portal
We will send you all information concerning your first days at UCPH through the application portal. Therefore, please check the email you have registered in your application.
Please remember that there might be documentation you need to upload before your study start.
Get help with course registration and tips for housing
The student counsellor is ready to help you settle.
Do you have a functional impairment?
If you have special needs due to a functional impairment (for example dyslexia or a physical or mental diagnose) then it is possible for you to get help and support during your study programme because of your condition. Among others, you can apply for special aids, IT equipment and support classes.
Please contact the AC counsellor, Anja Mee Foldberg, email@example.com right after admission if you want to know more about your options and how to apply for what you need.