In order to make sure we have all the information needed to evaluate your past achievements and future potential, you are required to submit the following items together with the application form:
- An original or certified copy* of your academic transcript from your Bachelor degree. If the transcript is in a language other than English or a Scandinavian language, please include an official English translation.
- A certified copy* of your Bachelor diploma. If you are yet to receive your diploma, please provide a letter from your university stating the expected graduation day and the expected date when the diploma will be issued.
- A photocopy of your passport if you are non-Danish citizen.
- Documentation for relevant academic experience in Africa - if you have experience.
- Documentation for academic qualifications which relate to the disciplines that makes up the applied programme.
- Statement of how your academic profile fits the programme, outline of your academic knowledge of Africa, a description of the intended Master's thesis work, and your motivation for applying.
* An official certified copy is a copy of an original document that has been certified as a true and correct copy by a person who is authorised to witness a statutory declaration. Official certified copies are usually a photocopy of the original document stamped, signed and verified by an official in your country. Each country varies in whom is qualified to certify documents, however generally speaking your university, lawyers and embassies can certify documents for you, so that we can verify that what we have is a true replica of the original.