In order for you to be admitted you need to have a qualifying Bachelor’s degree or another qualifying degree at the same level.
The application procedure depends on your citizenship and educational background:
Prioritisation of applicants
If the number of qualified applicants to the programme exceeds the number of places available, applicants will be prioritised as follows:
- Bachelor's degree with reserved access to the programme. This can only be Bachelor’s degrees from SCIENCE.
- Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree in Agricultural Economics from the University of Copenhagen.
- Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree in Economics from the University of Copenhagen, University of Southern Denmark or Aarhus University
- Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree in Natural Resources with the specialisation in Environmental Economics from the University of Copenhagen.
- Other applicants
If the number of qualified applicants within a category exceeds the number of places available, applicants will be prioritised according to the following criteria (listed below in prioritised order):
- ECTS credits obtained in relevant subjects (micro economics, macroeconomics, international economics, agricultural economics, environmental- or resource economics, statistics, econometrics, mathematics)
Limitation on second degrees
If you have already completed a Danish Master's degree, please check out the rules concerning a second degree.