User Guide for Online Application
The pages below provide a user guide on how to create and manage an application for the University of Copenhagen in the online application portal.
Login User Guide
- Welcome page and login choice
- Login for KU applicants and other Danish applicants
- Creating a user profile for EU and non-EU applicants
- Login for EU and non-EU applicants
- Editing your user profile
Application User Guide
- Start your application
- Collection of data
- Direct access and documentation
- Credit transfer
- Uploading attachments
- Application priorities
- Application fee
Following up on your applications
- Communication from the portal
- Requests for documentation and re-submitting the application
- Confirming offers of enrolment
Applications close to the deadline
If you are having problems with the application portal close to the deadline, the most important thing is that you submit the application before the deadline - attachments and details are not as important. If you are having problems with the submission, please take screenshots of your issue that show the time and date, so that you can document that you attempted to apply before the deadline.
If you are having problems with the system, please first consult the user guides and FAQ noted above. If you still have questions of an administrative nature, go to the website of the programme as noted above, and look for the Contact information there.
If you still have questions of a technical nature, you can contact the university's IT service as given below.
Phone: +45 35 32 27 00