Molecular Cell Biology and Immunology
Molecular Cell Biology and Immunology is a specialisation of the MSc in Biochemistry.
The specialisation consists of a number of compulsory courses, elective courses and restricted elective courses during the first year.
- Compulsory courses – 22,5 ECTS
- Restricted elective courses – 15 ECTS
- Elective courses – 22,5 ECTS
The thesis equals 60 ECTS and is written during the second year of the programme.
The programme structure is shown below. Please note that the suggested block placement of restricted elective and elective courses is not mandatory. The placement depends on the courses chosen.
|Block 1||Block 2||Block 3||Block 4|
||Principle Subject in Molecular Cell Biology and Immunology|
|Major Subject Project|
|Restricted elective course|
Restricted elective courses
Choose your restricted elective courses from the list below. Click on each course for a detailed description.
- Advanced Cell Biology
- Cell Cycle Control and Cancer
- RNA Biology
- Cellular Signalling in Health and Disease
- Developmental Biology
- Molecular Neurobiology
- Epigenetics And Cell Differentiation
- Evolutionary Medicine
- Chronic Inflammation. From Basic Research to Therapy
- Molecular Biotechnology
- Thesis Preparation Project