Molecular Genetics is a specialisation of the MSc programme in Biochemistry.
Molecular Genetics consists of a number of compulsory courses, elective courses and restricted elective courses during the first year.
- Compulsory courses – 22,5 ECTS
- Restricted elective courses – 15 ECTS
- Elective courses – 22,5 ECTS
The thesis equals 60 ECTS and is written during the second year of the programme.
|Block 1||Block 2||Block 3||Block 4|
||Principle Subject in Molecular Genetics|
|Major Subject Project|
|Restricted elective course|
Restricted elective courses
Choose your restricted elective courses from the list below. Click on each course for a detailed description.
- Theoretical Molecular Genetics
- Experimental Molecular Genetics
- RNA Biology
- Cell Cycle Control and Cancer
- Developmental Biology
- Genome Sequence Analysis
- Experimental Higher Model Organisms
- Epigenetics and Cell Differentation
- Human Genetics
- Population Genetics
- Synthetic Biology
- Molecular Biotechnology
- Thesis Preparation Project