Molecular microbiology is a specialisation of the MSc programme in Biochemistry.
Molecular microbiology consists of a number of compulsory courses, elective courses and restricted elective courses during the first year.
- Compulsory courses – 22,5 ECTS
- Restricted elective courses – 15 ECTS
- Elective courses – 22,5 ECTS
The thesis equals 60 ECTS and is written during the second year of the programme.
|Block 1||Block 2||Block 3||Block 4|
||Principle Subject in MolecularMicrobiology|
|Major Subject Project|
|Restricted elective course|
Restricted elective courses
Choose your restricted elective courses from the list below. Click on each course for a detailed description.
- Advanced Bacteriology 1
- Biological Sequence Analysis
- The Human Microbiome
- Advanced Bacteriology 2
- Control of Foodborne Microorganisms
- Genome Sequence Analysis
- Medical Bacteriology
- Heterologous Expression
- Marine Microbiology and Virology
- Molecular Biotechnology
- The Human Microbiome – Experiments
- Thesis Preparation Project