Study Abroad - MSc in Human Biology – University of Copenhagen

Study Abroad

It is possible to study abroad as part of your MSc in Human Biology. You may choose to study abroad for one semester or for a shorter period of time; e.g. by attending a summer school.

Writing Your Thesis Abroad 

Some students have written their master's thesis in research departments abroad. The research placement is planned by the student in cooperation with their chosen host institution. 

There may be tuition fees or other fees associated with research work at a foreign institution. All full-degree students at the University of Copenhagen who spend at least 3 months abroad can, however, apply to the UCPH internationalisation stipend which can be used for payment of tuition, books, travel.