Before you apply to the Master's degree programme in Information Science and Cultural Communication, please make sure to acquaint yourself with all the important information on the application procedure, application deadlines and details about how to apply.
Prioritisation of applicants
Admission to the programme is limited. All applicants will be subject to an overall individual assessment.
In the event that the number of qualified applicants exceeds the number of available places, applicants will be prioritised accordingly:
- Applicants with a legal right of admission
- Applicants with bachelor's degrees fulfilling the academic requirements for admission
- Applicants with other bachelor's degree
Applicants are assessed based on the following criteria:
- Relevance of the applicant's educational background
- Letter of motivation, including why you believe your educational background qualifies you for admission to the programme and your motivation for applying for the programme
Due to national legislation only courses at bachelor level will be taken into consideration during assessment. Courses at master's level will not be assessed.
Applicants who have completed a two-year master’s degree can only be admitted if the admission limits have not been met.
Limitation on second degrees
If you have already completed a Danish Master's degree, please check out the rules concerning a second degree.