- through the digital application portal
Application Procedure for EU/EEA and Swiss Citizens
- Make sure to check the admission requirements.
- Contact SCIENCE Student Service if you have questions.
- Prepare your relevant documentation (see checklist) - Language tests and certified diplomas can be forwarded through the online application portal up until study start.
- From 16 January to 1 March you can send your application through
THE ONLINE APPLICATION PORTAL
- We must receive your application no later than 1 March (Fall Semester).
- After 1 March application deadline, your application will be evaluated by an academic admissions committee.
- You will receive a response no later than 15 May.
- Study start is 1 September.
Checklist for Documentation
In order to make sure we have all the information needed to evaluate your past achievements and future potential, you are required to submit the following items:
- An original or certified copy* of your academic transcript from your Bachelor degree. If the transcript is in a language other than English or a Scandinavian language, please include an official English translation.
- A certified copy* of your Bachelor diploma. If you are yet to receive your diploma, please provide a letter from your university stating the date when the diploma will be issued.
- Course descriptions of courses undertaken in your Bachelor degree relevant to the programme you are applying for. These can be in the form of photocopies from your university's academic handbook/course lists or print-outs from the university's website. They should describe what was required of you to complete the courses, what was studied and hours of study. These course descriptions allow us to understand exactly what you have studied in your prior degree, and help us to determine whether you meet the requirements and are eligible for the MSc degree at the Faculty of Science.
- An updated version of your C.V. (curriculum vitae)/résumé A photo is not necessary.
- A photocopy of your passport. Should you have more than one passport (citizenship) please copy the passport with which you will use to travel to Denmark. NB: You must use your EU/EEA passport should you wish to be given a tuition fee waiver.
- Proof of English language proficiency (not applicable to native English speakers) 1) Acceptable TOEFL/IELTS exam results (these test results should be sent to us separately from the test centre upon your request) OR 2) Proof that English was the language of instruction in your prior education. See more information on the language requirements.
* An official certified copy is a copy of an original document that has been certified as a true and correct copy by a person who is authorised to witness a statutory declaration. Official certified copies are usually a photocopy of the original document stamped, signed and verified by an official in your country. Each country varies in whom is qualified to certify documents, however generally speaking your university, lawyers and embassies can certify documents for you, so that we can verify that what we have is a true replica of the original (and therefore determine if you are eligible for the MSc with us).
Please note that when you apply for admission through the digital application system, you are responsible for including and uploading all relevant documents listed in the application package as described above. If you do not have the necessary documentation at time of application you must instead upload an explanation. You can not continue the application process, if you fail to upload information when the application system requires it.
Please note that if you are admitted to an MSc programme at SCIENCE, you may be requested to present your original diploma and transcript at your arrival in Denmark. This will allow us to verify the documents.
If you have already applied digitally, you can always log on to the system and check up on the status of where in the application process your application currently is. Once your application is processed, you will also receive messages regarding your application through the online application system.
If you have any questions you are very welcome to contact our international guidance counsellors in SCIENCE Student Services.