The Niels K. Jerne auditorium at Maersk Tower. Photo: Christoffer Zieler.

Your home institution has a bilateral exchange agreement with the University of Copenhagen.

Brexit - UK students should contact their Erasmus Coordinator at their home university to learn more about the option to study at UCPH through the Erasmus+ exchange programme.