Nordic Citizens – University of Copenhagen

Summer > Living in Denmark > Residence Permit > Nordic Citizens

Citizens of Nordic Countries

If you are a Nordic citizen, you do not need a residence permit. However, if you are staying for more than 6 months, you need to register with the Danish authorities. For more information about moving within the Nordic countries, please see

Work Permit

Students from the Scandinavian countries will not need a work permit for regular student jobs.