Contact – University of Copenhagen

Welcome > Contact


Full-Degree Students

Students enrolled in a full bachelor' or master's degree at UCHP should contact their faculty or department for information about their studies or issues outside UCPH that they would ask for assistance with. Please see below for faculty contact details. Department contact details are available from the faculty websites.

Exchange and Guest Students

Students enrolled at UCPH for one or two semesters as guest or exchange students should contact the faculty or department in which they have been admitted to take courses regarding their studies. See contact details above. For other types of questions, please contact International Education & Grants.

International Education & Grants contact details are available from our Exchange and Guest Student site.

Summer School Students

Students enrolled for a summer course should contact the coodinator of the individual course you are attending, or alternatively the faculty which offers the course. See the faculty contact details above.

PhD Students

Students doing a PhD at UCPH should contact the PhD School at the faculty in which they are enrolled. You may also contact the International Staff Mobility office for questions not relating to your research or studies.

List of UCPH PhD schools.

International Staff Mobility website.