Emergency – University of Copenhagen


In case of an emergency such as fire, a traffic accident or acute health problems, call 112. Remember to provide as many details as possible:

  • Where are you?
  • What has happened?
  • How many are injured and what is their condition?
  • What telephone number are you calling from?

For further information about what to do and who to contact in case of emergency, or if you are looking for information about emergency care, visit this site.

If you need to get in touch with the police in a non-life-threatening situation, call 114.

Medical Helpline

If you are uncertain what you should do in the event of sudden illness or injury, you can call a medical helpline on 1813. If you are using a phone service based outside Denmark, please remember to use Denmark’s country code +45 before dialling 1813.