In order for you to be admitted you need to have a qualifying Bachelor’s degree or another qualifying degree at the same level.
The application procedure depends on your citizenship and educational background:
* For British applicants: The University of Copenhagen has decided to let you apply by the deadline 1 March. This is regardless of the outcome of the current negotiations between the EU and UK. Read more
Prioritisation of applicants
If the number of qualified applicants to the programme exceeds the number of places available, applicants will be prioritised as follows:
- Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree in Natural Resources with the specialisation in Environmental Science from the University of Copenhagen with reserved access to the programme.
- Applicants with a closely related Bachelor’s degree
- Applicants with a related Bachelor’s degree
- Other applicants
If the number of qualified applicants within a category exceeds the number of places available, applicants will be prioritised according to the following criteria (all criteria apply):
- ECTS obtained within the topics of chemistry, environmental chemistry, natural resources, or ecology.
Limitation on second degrees
If you have already completed a Danish Master's degree, please check out the rules concerning a second degree.