In order for you to be admitted you need to have a qualifying Bachelor’s degree or another qualifying degree at the same level.
The application procedure depends on your citizenship and educational background:
Prioritisation of applicants
If the number of qualified applicants to the programme exceeds the number of places available, applicants will be prioritised as follows:
- Bachelor's degree with reserved access to the programme. This can only be Bachelor’s degrees from SCIENCE.
- Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree in Geography and Geoinformatics from the University of Copenhagen or a Bachelor’s degree in Geography from Danish universities.
- Applicants with a related Bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree within the field of science.
- Other applicants.
If the number of qualified applicants to the programme exceeds the number of places available, applicants will be prioritised according to the following criteria (listed below in prioritised order):
- Highest number of ECTS credits gained in subject elements in geography and geoinformatics
Limitation on second degrees
If you have already completed a Danish Master's degree, please check out the rules concerning a second degree.