In order for you to be admitted you need to have a qualifying Bachelor’s degree or another qualifying degree at the same level.
The application procedure depends on your citizenship and educational background:
Prioritisation of applicants
If the number of qualified applicants to the programme exceeds the number of places available, applicants will be prioritised as follows:
- Bachelor's degree with reserved access to the programme. This can only be Bachelor’s degrees from SCIENCE.
- Other applicants
If the number of qualified applicants within a catergory exceeds the number of places available, applicants will be prioritised according to the following criteria (all criteria apply):
- The amount of ECTS obtained in urban and landscape design courses.
- The amount of ECTS obtained in design courses in general.
- The amount of ECTS obtained in ecology courses.
- The quality of submitted portfolio (if any) from a Bachelor’s degree (collection of design works and planning projects which represent experience, knowledge, skills and competences).
- An individual assessment of the curriculum relevance for the MSc Landscape Architecture programme.
- An individual assessment of the grade-point average achieved in the bachelor's degree. If different grading systems make comparison impossible, applicants will be prioritised on the basis of an individual evaluation by the Admission Committee.
Limitation on second degrees
If you have already completed a Danish Master's degree, please check out the rules concerning a second degree.