In order for you to be admitted you need to have a qualifying Bachelor’s degree or another qualifying degree at the same level.
The application procedure depends on your citizenship and educational background:
Prioritisation of applicants
If the number of qualified applicants to the programme exceeds the number of places available, applicants will be prioritised as follows:
- Bachelor's degree with reserved access to the programme. This can only be Bachelor’s degrees from SCIENCE.
- Other applicants.
If the number of qualified applicants within a category exceeds the number of places available, applicants will be prioritised according to the following criteria (listed below in prioritised order):
- Obtained ECTS credits in the following subjects. Each subject will be assessed individually until all applicants have been prioritised.
- Human/mammalian molecular biology
- Human/mammalian cellular biology
- Human pathology and physiology
- Protein chemistry
- Documented experience of relevant laboratory work
Limitation on second degrees
If you have already completed a Danish Master's degree, please check out the rules concerning a second degree.