Before you apply to the Master's degree programme in IT and Cognition, please make sure to acquaint yourself with all the important information on the application procedure, application deadlines and details about how to apply.
* Please note that it has still not been determined whether British applicants will be charged application and tuition fees from the September 2021 intake.
Prioritisation of applicants
Admission to the programme is competitive and limited to 30 students.
All applicants will be subject to an overall individual assessment.
All applicants will be subject to an overall holistic assessment, whereby applicants with the most points are granted admission. Up to 100 points are given based on the following criteria:
- 50 points based on a letter of academic relevance
- 20 points based on an evaluation of education and vocational experience
- 20 points based on grade point average achieved on the bachelor's degree programme
- 10 points based on the time taken to complete the bachelor's degree programme
Due to national legislation only courses at bachelor level will be taken into consideration during assessment. Courses at Master's level will not be assessed.
Applicants who have completed a two-year Master’s degree can only be admitted if the admission limits have not been met.
Limitation on second degrees
If you have already completed a Master's degree, please check out the rules concerning a second degree.