Fee-Paying Guest

Karen Blixen's Plads (South Campus). Photo:

What is a fee-paying guest student?

If your home institution does not have an exchange agreement with the University of Copenhagen (UCPH), you can apply as a fee-paying guest student.

Fee-paying guest students can spend one or two semesters at UCPH as a part of their bachelor's or master's degree at their home university.

Fee-paying guest students pay a tuition fee and can participate in courses and examinations, but they are not allowed to complete a degree at UCPH, nor can they convert their guest student status to that of a degree-seeking student.