International bachelor’s degree
As a citizen from a country outside the EU, EEA or Switzerland you can apply for admission if you hold a relevant bachelor’s degree or another relevant degree at the same educational level.
- Some bachelor’s degrees have already been assessed to meet the admission requirements. See the list of bachelor’s degrees that automatically fulfill the admission requirements.
- If your degree does not automatically fulfill the admission requirements, the Admissions Committee will assess the academic content of your bachelor’s degree
You can only get an answer to whether or not your degree meets the admission requirement by applying for admission to the MSc programme.
Solely the Admissions Committee can assess whether you are qualified or not. They do this once they have received your application after the application deadline.
Citizens from a country outside the EU, EEA or Switzerland must pay an application fee of DKK 750 (approx. EUR 100).
As a citizen from a country outside the EU, EEA or Switzerland you must pay tuition fees. Tuition fee for the two-year MSc in Animal Science is DKK 250,000 (2020).
When to apply
- The Application Portal opens: 15 November 2020
- Application deadline: 15 January 2021
How to apply
It is your bachelor’s degree and its academic contents that determine whether you meet the admission requirements. Please note that the MSc programme is in English. Therefore, there is a specific language requirement for the study programme.
When you apply for admission, you need to create an application at the Application Portal and upload the relevant documentation. This is the only way you can apply for admission.
The Application Portal opens: 15 November
Application deadline: 15 January
You can submit 3 applications for UCPH
Please note that you may submit a maximum of 3 applications to UCPH study programmes with the same study start.
Follow your application
Once you have applied for admission, you will find application updates and received messages from the University at the Application Portal. When you receive a message at the Application Portal, you will receive an email at the mail address you have registered with your application.
Tips for the Application Portal
- Use Firefox or Google Chrome as your browser when creating and submitting your application.
- Check the user guide for the Application Portal when you fill out your application.
- Read the FAQ where you can find answers to the most common questions concerning the Application Portal.
- Contact MSc-Admission@sund.ku.dk if you cannot find the answers, you are looking for in the FAQ.
- Contact our Service desk if you have technical problems.
You will receive your application result via the Application Portal by the end of March.
Accept your offer of admission
If you have received an offer of admission, you need to accept the offer. If you do not accept the offer before the deadline (which will be apparent in your admission letter), you will lose the offered study place in the MSc programme and the offer of admission will be cancelled. Therefore, it is important to check the status of your application regularly at the Application Portal.
Check your email regularly
When you receive a message at the Application Portal, you will receive an email at the mail address you have registered with your application. Please be aware that emails from the Application Portal may end up in your spam filter.