Fulbright Scholarship for full-degree master's students

The Fulbright programme is a scholarship for US students to study in Denmark. Read about how to apply for a Fulbright scholarship on the Fulbright website. You can also contact the Fulbright office in Copenhagen via e-mail; info@fulbright.dk and phone; +45 33 18 10 02

How do I apply for a Fulbright Scholarship for a full-degree master's degree at UCPH?

The application process to apply for a Fulbright Scholarship for a full-degree master’s programme consists of 2 parts:

Part 1:  Apply for a Fulbright Scholarship

Read about the application process on Fulbright’s website

Part 2: Apply for a Master's programme at UCPH

Head to see the different master's degrees programmes and read the specific requirements here. 

How do I apply for a Fulbright Scholarship as an exchange student or a guest student?

If you want to study as a Fulbright student for one or two semesters, please see the list of scholarships aimed at exchange and guest students applying to UCPH. Here you can read about the application process.

Do I have to pay tuition fee as a Fulbright student at UCPH?

You will have to pay a tuition fee if you are studying as a full-degree master's student. You can read more about tuition fees here.

How do I get a letter of affiliation?

The Fulbright Foundation requires a letter of application. Please reach out to your contact person at the relevant department to ask if they would like to sign the letter of affiliation.

You can find a template to the letter of affiliation at the Fulbright website. International Education cannot sign your letter of affiliation.


Remember never to share personal documents such as transcripts from non-secure e-mail addresses. Please use a secure file-sharing service such as DropBox or WeTransfer when you have to send your documentation to your contact person at the department.