If you experience any problems with printing your exam results, please contact KU Servicedesk via email.
How to receive your transcript
Read about how to receive your transcript after you have finished your studies at UCPH.
As a full-degree student
If you are a full-degree student from UCPH you have to contact the student service at your faculty to receive your transcript of records. However, the easiest way is to look for the information on KUnet
- Students from the Faculty of Science
- Students from the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences
- Students from the Faculty of Humanities
- Students from the Faculty of Theology
- Students from the Faculty of Social Sciences
- Students from the Faculty of Law
As an exchange student
Find out how to receive your transcript if you are an exchange student.
Transcript sent via your UCPH/non-UCPH email
Approximately six weeks after the end of the semester, UCPH will send your transcript of records to your UCPH email (KUmail).
Note: You can access your UCPH email up to 14 months after completion of your studies at UCPH.
Transcript sent via a non-UCPH email
If your home university requires that UCPH sends your transcript of records directly to an email belonging to them, you can have your digitally signed transcript of records sent to a non-UCPH email by following the steps below.
- Check Self Service on KUnet to make sure that all your exam results have been uploaded.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org where you include the email address to which your transcript of records is to be sent. Please state your full name, UCPH student number (if possible) and the name of your home university.
- Then, UCPH will send an email to the email address provided with information on how to securely access your transcript of records.
About your transcript of records
Please note that only passed courses will be listed on your transcript of record, which means that any failed courses will not be listed. Only courses you have taken at the University of Copenhagen will appear on your transcript of records. UCPH does not offer grade conversions to other grading systems.
All transcripts of records are issued in English
All transcripts of records are issued in English. UCPH does not issue transcripts of records in Danish or provide any class ranking. If you need to document your grades before you have received your transcript of records, you can print your grade results directly from KUnet.
Remember to give your home university a copy of your transcript of records
It is your responsibility to ensure that the relevant office/department at your home university receives a copy of your transcript of records.
Registration of grades
It may take up to four weeks after you have submitted a written assignment before your grade is registered on your self-service page on KUnet. This means that some of your grades will most likely not appear on your self-service page before you leave Denmark. It is therefore important that you regularly check your UCPH email after your departure.
Should you experience delay or other problems regarding the registration of your grades, please contact:
- Your course instructor
- The relevant department's central office
- Your department coordinator at UCPH.
If you need to document your grades before receiving your transcript of records
Self-service > My Data > Enrolment, courses & exams > Transcripts