History is omnipresent at Frederiksberg Campus, where veterinary surgeons and professionals from agriculture and forestry have studied. Today, the campus area accommodates a large part of the Faculty of Science as well as a minor part of the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences. Here, you will find a fantastic university garden and the university's animal hospital, among other things.
Frederiksberg Campus is located in the area between Rolighedsvej, Thorvaldsensvej and Bülowsvej.
Facts about programmes and people
- Bachelor's and Master's degree programmes within the natural sciences and health sciences area – with a focus on plant science, food production, veterinary medicine, animal science, agricultural economics and landscape architecture.
- Approx. 4,000 students at two faculties, 7 bachelor programmes and 15 master's programmes.
On Frederiksberg Campus, you will find facilities which can help you through your studies. For instance:
- Study spaces, library and quiet zones where you can read or log onto the wireless network and work.
- Common areas, lounges and meeting rooms arranged for discussion and meetings with your study group.
- The University Garden, established in 1858. With more than 6,000 different plants, the garden functions as a study garden.
- The bookshop Academic Books, where you can buy books, compendia etc.
- Two canteens where you can buy breakfast, lunch, coffee, cake etc.
- Café ‘Væksthuset’ (greenhouse) located in the University Garden.
- The Friday bar Akacievej, where you can welcome the weekend in good company.