Student advisors 

As a student at UCPH, you have access to counseling from the guidance counsellors (Studievejledningen) who can guide you in relation to academic matters.

Questions related to academic matters?

If you have questions regarding a specific course or degree programme, please contact the student advisers at the relevant faculty or department. Some faculties have drop-in counselling services. Below, you can find contact information for student advisers at each faculty.