Natural science and human life and health are in focus at North Campus, which contains both the Faculty of Science (SCIENCE) and the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences (SUND). At North Campus, you can visit the Zoological Museum and experience the city from the top of the Mærsk Tower, among other things. Copenhagen's largest, and very popular park, Fælledparken, is within a stone's throw.
North Campus lies in the triangle between Nørre Allé, Jagtvej and Tagensvej. In addition, you can access the Niels Bohr Institute and the Panum Institute via Blegdamsvej.
Facts about programmes and people
- Bachelor and Master's degree programmes within the natural sciences and health sciences area – with a broad focus on biology, medicine, pharmacy, dentistry, sport science, IT, and the basic disciplines such as chemistry, physics and mathematics.
- Approx. 12,000 students at two faculties, 18 bachelor degree programmes and 30 master's degree programmes.
On North Campus, you will find facilities which can help you through your studies. E.g.:
- Study spaces and quiet zones where you can read or log onto the wireless network and work.
- Common areas, lounges and meeting rooms arranged for discussion and meetings with your study group.
- The University Park, where you can work, relax or meet with fellow students between lessons.
- The bookshop 'Academic Books', where you can buy books, compendia etc.
- Canteens and cafés where you can buy breakfast, lunch, coffee, cake etc. It is possible to dine in peaceful surroundings.
- Friday bars, where you can welcome the weekend in good company.